The Winelands Summer Holiday of Your Dreams Has Landed.
Pinch yourself. Holidays are back, for real.
Wining, dining, sunshining. That’s what it’s all about at Spier Hotel this summer. Ready to start packing for a dreamy summer break in Stellenbosch?
Book now and start planning for farm freedom, fresh air, long walks, slow sunsets and all the blank-diary time you’ve ever wanted.
Do it while the deal’s on the table: Spier Hotel is offering 15% off, until 15 December 2022.
Doing as little as you like, or as much as you want to pack in while you’re there, is what it’s about. Think laid-back wine farm days and starry nights, bicycle trails and miles of open space for running, walking and exploring. Spier is the perfect place to power off and go slow. Picnicking, lazing on the lawns, taking time out at the pool, treating yourself kindly at the spa. Switch off properly while your children have their own little adventures, burn off energy and do what kids do best – playing their hearts out – at our Kids Clubhouse.
Spier is known for its contemporary art collection, nature walks, farm-fresh food and, as always, great wine.
To sweeten your summer break:
- 15% off Spier’s best available room rate, when you stay 2 nights or more*
- Spier wine! A bottle of Spier in your room, a glass of wine on arrival, and a wine tasting voucher
- A complimentary cheese & Farmer Angus charcuterie platter with a glass of Spier Cap Classique (per guest) to enjoy on the Hotel Restaurant’s terrace
- Kids stay free: Up to 2 children under the age of 12 when sharing with 2 adults
The Spier philosophy is rooted in an approach that gives back. A donation of R25 for every room night booked goes to Spier’s Growing for Good initiative and this will help buy school uniforms and stationery for kids in local community schools.
* Terms and conditions apply. Discount applicable when staying 2 nights or more. Subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offers or discounts. Valid from 1 September to 15 December 2022. To book, email email@example.com or visit www.spier.co.za