For an unforgettable braai day, join us at the Be Human – Castle Lager Braai Day on Saturday 24 September 2022. Gates will open at 11h00 and the event will end at 23h30.
There will be four artists performing on the day – Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse & Ricus Nel and the test between South Africa and Argentina will be shown on a big screen.
LINE-UP FOR THE DAY:
11h00 Gates Open
13h55 – 15h05 Adam Tas
15h35 – 16h45 Bok van Blerk
17h05 – 17h45 Springboks vs Argentina
18h45 – 19h55 Refentse
20h25 – 21h35 Ricus Nel
23h30 Event ends
Tickets are available on Computicket (https://computicket-boxoffice.com/e/be-human-castle-lager-braai-day-zSsR7l).
There are 4 types of tickets available:
(1) Adult (13 years and older) – Ticket Only = R375
(2) Adult (13 years and older) – Ticket & Braai Pack = R495 (the braai pack includes 120g lamb chop, 210g chicken thigh, 180g bees sosatie, 150g boerewors, 50g skilpadjie & spice packet)
(3) Kid (12 years and younger) – Ticket Only = R190
(4) Kid (12 years and younger) – Ticket & Braai Pack = R230 (150g boerewors, 180g chicken thigh & 1 x hotdog roll)
OTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
- The Be Human Saturday Family Market will be closed on Saturday 24 September 2022.
- Only people with valid Be Human – Castle Lager Braai Day tickets will have access to the venue.
- Tickets needs to be shown at the entrance in order to enter. No person without a ticket will have access to the venue.
- No one is allowed to bring their own food and drinks.
- There will be cash bars & food stalls.
- Braai packs will be sold to braai at the Weber Braai Corner.
- There is no need to bring your own chairs, as there are tables and benches (seating).
- There is secure parking on site.
- There is a wheel chair friendly bathroom on site, but it is not on the exact same part of the farm as where the event is held.
- It is an outdoor event and although a lot of seating will be under a roofed area it is still classified as an outdoor event
All participants in event/s indemnity Be Human – Middelwater Farm, its associated and subsidiary companies, its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, suppliers and the organizers of the event/s against any claims and for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in any event/s. No alcoholic beverages will be sold to persons under the age of 18 and we encourage responsible drinking.