There’s always something happening at the 5-star Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa and looking ahead to August it’s time to celebrate Women’s Month and Women’s Day at the Turbine.
Save the Date!
- Wednesday 9 August
- The Turbine’s Women’s Day Luncheon – An Ode To Women –
- at the Island Café from 13h00 to 15h00
- featuring live music by the Garden Route-born, now Germany-based Soprano, Friedel Mitas and a Poetry reading by Chloe Petersen
- two-course luncheon includes a glass of Boschendal bubbly
- R250 per person (R50 of each ticket sold goes towards Women with a Passion (WWAP) a women’s empowerment support group)
- Dress code: Smart Casual, with a touch of ‘Rose Gold’… and your favourite pair of shoes symbolic of your life – ‘brains in your head, feet in your shoes – you can steer yourself in any direction you choose’
- Lucky Draw
Friedel Mitas – a big-hearted, soulful and highly accomplished soprano who has performed at the RMB Starlight Classics, the KKNK and with various orchestras in South Africa and Europe – is performing at the luncheon, in partnership with the Women With A Passion Support Group and the Turbine Hotel and Spa, to raise funds toward women empowerment.
Chloe Petersen, a waitress at the Turbine but also a talented and upcoming poet, will share a poem she wrote in honour of Women’s Day.
To hear Friedel Mitas sing check out these links:
Located along the Garden Route, one of the most scenic drives in the world, the Turbine Hotel Boutique Hotel and Spa comprises 26 luxury and standard rooms, the 90-seater Island Café and the Gastro Pub, conference facilities and a spa.
All bookings are subject to availability. Ts & Cs apply.
Reservations Tel: 044 050 3500
Facebook/Instagram: Turbine Hotel & Spa / turbinehotel
LinkedIn: The turbine hotel & Spa (https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-turbine-hotel-&-spa/)