|For innovative high quality brands looking to engage with a mainstream audience of consumers, retailers, foodservice professionals and investors, there is still time to be part of this unmissable event that has, in just two years, become a highlight on the South African events calendar.|
For both the Cape Town and Gauteng shows, we have lined up several top local and international chefs including Head Baker and Owner of Vegan Bakery, Cinnamon Club, Jacques Kruger, Santi Louzán of Chef’s Table Cape Town who serves food that will take you on a journey, Natasha Napoli, founder of Nourish’d Cafe Cape Town, who is on a quest to save the planet one bamboo straw and salad bowl at a time, Cape wild foods expert Loubie Rusch, plant-based African food educator, Jane Nshuti, award-winning chef and MasterChef South Africa 2022 Judge Zola Nene and Award-winning UK chef, food educator, writer and climate change activist Tom Hunt with more recognised names to be announced soon.
In addition, the shows will include mixologists and health and wellness experts as well as a vibrant marketplace that will be well stocked with plant-based food, drink and lifestyle products and brands for show visitors to discover, experience, be inspired by and purchase.
• Food 24 – South Africa’s biggest foodie community – media sponsor of The Checkers Plant Kitchen, powered by Simple Truth.
• My Kitchen – SA’s top performing food magazine that will carry a free ticket giveaway in its May and August editions.
• Crush Magazine – media partner for our Masterclasses.
• Inside Guide – the essential guide to Cape Town.
• Independent Online (IOL) – which serves the online versions of a number of South African newspapers, including The Star, Pretoria News, The Daily Voice, Cape Times, Cape Argus, Weekend Argus, The Mercury, Post, Diamond Fields Advertiser, Isolezwe, Daily Tribune, Sunday Tribune, The Independent on Saturday, and The Sunday Independent.
• Essential Flavours Magazine – a food and wine lifestyle publication targeting people who are passionate about taste and flavours.
• Supermarket & Retailer – which brings retailers and wholesalers the latest industry news, merchandising and promotion ideas and international trends and lessons.
|Strategic partners include:|
• The Federated Hospitality Association of South Africa (FEDHASA), which has been at the heart of Southern Africa’s hospitality sector for over 70 years and which, as the umbrella body for accommodation, conferencing, catering and food and beverage establishments, is committed to building a strong and sustainable industry for all. FEDHASA members will receive a complimentary invitation.
• The Restaurant Association of South Africa (RASA), has been serving restaurant’s for close on 20 years and is a recognised voice that speaks on behalf of restaurateurs and promotes all that is best in practice, sustainability and upliftment for independent restaurants, eateries, and food establishments on a National footprint as a sector of Tourism and hospitality. RASA members will receive a complimentary invitation.
• SA Chefs, a non-profit industry body, founded more than 48 years ago, that represents the interests of chefs, cooks and caterers at all levels, with a focus on skills development, the celebration of culinary professionals and transforming the industry.
• Cape Town Tourism, the official destination marketing organisation for the City of Cape Town.
|So why be be part of the most exciting, interactive and inspiring plant-based show in Africa?|
• Target audience includes vegan and plant-based lifestylers, flexitarians, reducetarians, health conscious, sports enthusiasts, foodies, unhealthy looking for lifestyle change, foodservice, retail, buyers looking for innovative high-quality products to discover, test, sample and buy.
• Average age 25 to 60-years-old.
• More then 200 exhibitors are expected on all three days of the two shows, covering food, drink, health, conscious living and integrated wellness merchandise.
• Over 50 top chefs, food personalities, mixologists and health and wellness experts are scheduled to appear in both Cape Town and Gauteng presenting inspiring cooking demos, premium and interactive experiences, exclusive industry networking.
• A national target audience of in excess of 15,000 visitors is expected to attend as well as a digital audience of 30,000 across our platforms
• The Plant Powered Show offers an exciting opportunity to meet face-to-face, to inform, to engage with key trade and consumers, to check out the competition, to network and make new contacts, to create awareness of brands and to build, promote and sell products.
• The promotional campaign is fully integrated across print, broadcast, outdoor, direct and digital channels.
|Don’t miss out in 2023.|
|Participate as an Exhibitor|
Stand packages start from R4.5k ex Vat*, contact us to secure your space!
• Exhibition packages from as little as R4,575.
• Eatery pop-ups from R9,320.
• Food Trucks, POA.
• Wine, craft beer & liquor stands from R9,150.
|Extended Reach with these sponsorship and marketing opportunities|
• Sponsor a chef demo in The Checkers Plant Kitchen, powered by Simple Truth.
• Sponsor an interactive Masterclass.
• Sponsorship of the VIP hospitality area for trade guests (buyers, retailers, foodservice, investors etc) – POA.
• Marketing opportunities, such as roaming rights, visitor carrier bag inserts, competitions, product sponsorship for media and chefs, branded lanyards, visitor wristbands, crew gear, hanging banners, social media posts and stories on TPPS platforms, show directory advertising, banner adverts on TPPS website and email newsletter, recipes on TPPS website and socials and much, much more.
|Don’t miss out in 2023.|
|The Plant Powered Show is targeted at high-spending, enthusiastic and engaged visitors looking to discover and learn about new plant-based brands and products. If you or your company is involved with or interested in plant-based products or brands, The Plant Powered Show is an essential gateway to growing your business and getting it known, not only on the local stage but a continental and global one too. So don’t miss out on being part of this three dayevent.|
|Talk to The Plant Powered Show team to discuss how we can promote and leverage your brand in front of thousands of food and drink lovers and conscious consumers across the country.|